Thursday, August 27, 2009

Itsy bitsy change of plans

Today I had a conversation with the Kiva Volunteer Coordinator to move back my departure date until December 2009 due to the difficulties in fundraising. To simplify the process a blog on Blogger wss created that supports PayPal buttons and video. Wordpress continues to be a site that allows for freedom and ease in posting, updating, and sorting pages of text. You can link to http://mssuzanne.wordpress.com to read more information about my upcoming Fellowship in Armenia. Please pass the word far and wide about my blog(s).

I've included a Kiva Fellow video from the field to provide imagery of "The Day in the Life of a Kiva Fellow." Perhaps if the masses understood the remote isolated locations Fellows travel it would be easier to comprehend the value to Kiva the organization in its mission of global poverty alleviation.

As always--"BE THE CHANGE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment